Thursday, January 1, 2009

We Put Up Our Christmas Tree! (only a month late!)

Yep, you heard me right... we put up our Christmas tree on Tuesday night. No, we aren't mentally a month behind. We just took advantage of Target's massive post-Christmas sales!

My master-deal-finder-of-a-husband convinced me to go without a tree this year since we'd be in Arkansas anyway just so we could get one on mega sale. And we did.

It's beautiful. 7.5 feet tall. Pre-lit. White lights. Named Spike. Ok, just kidding on the name part...sort of...we'll have to wait til next year to see what name fits. :)

It stood in our living room until yesterday afternoon when it got all boxed back up to go into storage for the next 11 months. I really wanted to decorate it but I resisted.

Here it is:


A little hot chocolate cheers...


The branches need to be all fluffed out but you get the idea.

.

No comments: