Monday, January 12, 2009

Rainbows and Dollhouses


A few remnants of our Christmas vacation...

On the last day of our trip, my sister Kelly and I broke out our old dollhouse. We got in a little deeper than planned when we had to rebuild the whole thing. We thought we'd simply slide it out of the box and play but it had come apart in storage. Growing up we thought it was the coolest thing ever. And after getting it out again, I still feel the same way! So many fun things - little dishes, a full bathroom set, spats for the men's shoes, books for the bookshelves, a piano that really plays, bunk beds, etc, etc. Ryan was kind enough to sit with me so I could give him a tour! :)






And on Saturday afternoon after dropping Kelly at the airport we shopped for a while. (that's when Ryan picked up his BIG new watch and I got a great new coat - see the post from shooting guns at the farm - it's long, black, down with fur on the hood. I love it!) When we came out of the mall there was the biggest, brightest rainbow I had ever seen. It was the full arc across the sky and at one point it was even a double.
And here's a couple others I found when I loaded the pictures from our other camera.
Doesn't he look great modeling my scarf!?
And a cute shot of Baby-Q chomping on an entire piece of bread!
.

No comments: