Monday, November 10, 2008

Mmmmmm!!

We had a delicious pot roast for dinner. I put it in the crock-pot before leaving for work. A chuck roast, a whole onion, a bag of carrots, a little minced garlic and some water. 8.5 hours of low, slow cooking and we had a tasty dinner just waiting for us after work. I think the crock-pot has just become my new best friend! Anyone have any crock-pot recipe ideas that they like?

On another note, we joined the Eden Prairie Community Center tonight and then stayed to work out. They recently renovated and the fitness facility is really nice! Plus, it's a much better deal than any gym. And I get a $20 reimbursement from my insurance if I go 8x/month. Now we've just got to motivate each other to go!

And more fun news...my cousin Katie had a healthy baby boy this afternoon! I've got a new first cousin once removed - Nathan James. Welcome baby!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Marshall and Sarah said...

i love cooking with a crock pot...so easy and delicious!
i haven't busted out our crock pot yet this season...
but i do have a whole entire cookbook devoted to crock pot recipes.
i will go through it and see if remember any of the recipes being outstanding!
-slk