Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Anniversary (of multiple sorts!)

July 14th is an important day for us!
Two years ago today we got engaged! It was a pretty perfect day!



Click here to read the story of how it happened...

And its also our 4 year anniversary of when we started dating.



And it's our good friends Marshall and Sarah's 2 year wedding anniversary. We're so glad we could be part of your day 2 years ago! It was a perfectly sunny, gorgeous day and it was so wonderful to watch you guys commit your lives to each other. Have fun celebrating today - a lot has happened in two years!


I think we'll go to softball tonight to celebrate! :) haha...

.

3 comments:

CEBrecht said...

you're so cute dana! happy anniversary... of many sorts!

SLK said...

awww! how sweet! enjoy the special day! :o)

Mel said...

Hey...I am a friend of your sister Meg in Des Moines...and I know Sarah and Cole...I use to go to HS with Sarah...she use to be Sarah Wiley...yeah! Small world...tell her hello for me!

Melissa Bjurstrom (use to be Chamberlin---she will remember me)