Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary to US!

I can't believe we've been married a year!



It has been a WONDERFUL, adventure-filled year!


I love Ryan for:

- his ability to make me laugh

- emptying the dishwasher, usually before I even ask

- tolerating my crabiness, even when he doesn't understand what caused it

- his deal hunting skills

- holding my hand whenever I want

- the way he warms up my side of the bed before I get in

- buying mushy cards because he knows I love them

- his go-with-the flow mindset

- chauffeuring me to and from the bus stop

- making me laugh

- the way his neck smells

- his beautiful blue eyes

- loving me despite my lack of singing and dancing skills, and laughing with me when I do either

- making me laugh (did I already mention that?)


Thanks for an amazing year, babe! XOXO


.

2 comments:

Marshall and Sarah said...

Sarah commented earlier today that you two, as a couple, "might actually be cuter" than we are. She could be right, I think.

Thanks for letting us be a part of your wedding last year, and thank you for continuing to let us be a part of your lives. Congratulations on your first year! May grace of God bless you both with many more!

Hope you're well. Have a good rest of your anniversary weekend.

Stephanie said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You're right, Ryan is very good at making people laugh!