Sunday, February 22, 2009

Not Much New...

Last week was a quiet week here. I worked late Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday but made it home in time for American Idol! (priorities, right!?)

Friday night we had friends over to grill (in the snow!) and hang out. There were 11 of us and we played a few games and had a great time - it had been a while since we'd seen everyone.

Ryan worked yesterday morning and then spent some time clearing the 6.5" of snow from our driveway. I got a haircut (I have bangs!) and then we had a lazy afternoon followed by some shopping and a movie up in Maple Grove. We saw Defiance. I thought it was really great and very moving. Ryan gave it a "good."

The new 'do...

Today was church, birthday shopping for my sisters and dad, and grocery shopping. Then Ryan made his dad's jambalaya recipe and I baked muffins and made mac-n-cheese in the crockpot. A food-filled afternoon!
.

4 comments:

Val and Steve said...

Dana, I like the new 'do. Ryan, you look so natural in the kitchen - keep up the good work!
Mom

CEBrecht said...

love the new 'do and love ryan in an apron! LOL!

Stephanie said...

Love the bangs!

Kelly said...

CUTE HAIR!!! :)