Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Winter Wednesday

Counting down to an Arkansas Christmas!

We’re leaving SO SOON! We’re both working a half-day Friday and then heading to the airport. I love being at the airport. I can’t pinpoint why (other than the obvious “yay we’re going somewhere” feeling). I love the people watching, the little shops with all the magazines and candy, walking around, having an excuse to do nothing but read and relax!

Shopping is done, laundry is done…we have to pack tonight. Our biggest challenge is getting everything there and back and only having to pay for one checked bag. I’ve told Ryan to limit his shoes – do you know how few size 15 shoes fit in a suitcase!?! J Luckily we sent most of the presents back with my parents at Thanksgiving.

It’s COLD here. Like the HIGH was below zero yesterday kind of cold. Remind me again why we live here!?!

I feel like I’ve mentally checked out already at work – I’m lacking any motivation and focus. But I’ve still got things to finish. Here’s hoping I can get them done so I can leave stress-free and not come back to a mess.



PS. My husband is amazing! For no particular reason (well, there are lots of reasons actually but I’m not saying it because of any one specific thing he’s done recently)…he just is. I’m lucky! :)

.

No comments: