Sunday, September 20, 2009

September News

The last two weekends I've gone to the library used book sales. Between the two sales I got 28 books for $14! That's less than the price of one new book at Target - gotta love it! I think I'll be set for a while...





We sold our entertainment center from the basement! We had it posted on Craigslist and it didn't take long to find a taker. After she picked it up Ryan moved the old tv down and rearranged the basement. It looks so much cozier and hopefully will get some use now that there's a nice tv down there. Now I've just got to hem the curtains and find some art for the newly empty wall!




I also hit up a garage sale yesterday and got some great clothes for the twins and books for Quinn. I'm turning into quite the bargain hunter - Ryan must be rubbing off on me!

.

1 comment:

nicki said...

Daners! Waking is one of my favorite books.

Next time you're at the library call me before you go! I will come down and say hi, even if it's only for a few minutes :)