Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Family Fun!

Lots of family happenings since I last posted.

My parents were up to visit for a few days. While they were here we saw a lot of the Millers at a surprise celebration for my aunt's 60th birhtday. We also celebrated my mom's birthday with out close family friends, the McMullens.

When my parents left for Madison last Thursday I joined them. We spent a couple days at Kelly's place. We toured the governor's mansion, saw Julie & Julia, toured the state capitol, had a great salmon dinner and went to the Silly Yak gluten free bakery.

Saturday we got back in the car to head to Chicago for my grandma's 91st birthday. Almost all of the Abells were together for a fabulous celebration. Sunday we took my grandma to lunch and hung out at her place. I flew home Sunday evening.

Ryan missed me terribly (or not!) but was able to fill his time with poker, watching the Vikings, golfing and shopping at Mall of America.


7 of the 12 Miller kids


Bored in the car...do you see me!?

Kel and I - Chicago bound!

Almost all the Abells!
.

No comments: