Thursday, June 18, 2009

Holy Babies, Batman!

It was a baby-rific day!

Today my sister, Meg, was going to the doctor for her 20 week ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby. They were talking to the ultrasound technician and said "we'd like to find out the sex of the baby this time". The technician then said "which one?" YUP, that's right...they're having TWINS! A boy and a girl, both perfectly healthy! I think we're all still in shock! I can't believe she's almost 21 weeks and they had no idea...

AND, 10 minutes after the twin news, we found out that Ryan's sister, Steph, is having another baby girl! She's perfectly healthy too and arriving in December.

Blessings all around!

Needless to say (and much to Ryan's dismay), I've got babies on my mind! :)

.

2 comments:

CEBrecht said...

yayyyyy!!!!! congrats to the family! happy shopping auntie! :o) so great to see you tonight -thanks for meeting up with us!

Heather said...

How Fun! Congrats auntie - twins are such a blast. I didn't know Steph was pregnant too - that's awesome!