Tuesday, September 30, 2008

How it all began...


Ryan and I were introduced by friends – thanks Spikers! Technically, we met on his 24th birthday but we didn’t really talk to each other that night. A week later Ryan and Ben met Harmony and I at Champps. I guess I was rather quiet because at one point Ben leaned over and said “I’m not sure Dana can talk!” After Champps we went back to Ryan’s house where a group was hanging out. Late that night Ryan drove me home and asked for my number. When he called the next week I was actually out on a date with someone else! The next night Harmony and I went to a BBQ with him. And the next night I went to watch Ryan play softball. And the next night we watched a movie together. And the next night…you get the picture! We hung out for 7 nights straight. Apparently we were smitten :)

Here’s our first picture…together at Harmony and Adam’s wedding.


No comments: